Housel Dermatology is equipped to handle all your dermatological needs. To help you understand your options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Skin Cancers
What Sets Us Apart
Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon
Dr. Housel is a fellowship trained Mohs Micrographic and Reconstructive Surgeon. The American College of Mohs Surgery (ACMS) fellowship is an additional course of study for 1 to 2 years. During the fellowship, dermatologists are trained to excise skin cancer and create precisely-oriented microscopic maps, read slides made from removed tissue, and repair the surgical defect which involves exposure to and development of a wide repertoire of reconstructive techniques. Dr. Housel received this training at Roswell Park Cancer Institute, one of ten cancer institutes in the nation. While at Roswell Dr. Housel was involved in the treatment of large and rare tumors. Dr. Housel worked with many reconstructive specialists including plastic surgeons and surgical oncologists.
During the fellowship, each surgeon in training must participate in a minimum of 500 cases under the supervision of a Mohs college approved, fellowship trained instructor (surgeon).
Menu of Cosmetic Services
- PRP and Microneedling
- Laser Services
- IPL for treatment of pigment and photoaging
- Full Body Laser Hair Removal
- Fractional Laser for treatment of aging, scars, stretch marks, enhancing your complexion
- VBeam Laser for treatment of Rosacea, Vessels on the face and body
- Tempsure: Full Body Skin Tightening
- Chemical Peels: including face, eyelids, mouth, neck, and hand for skin rejuvenation
- Dermasweep: Microdermabrasion with chemical infusions tailored to your skin care needs
Cosmetic Product Lines: